Wednesday, September 11, 2013

♥ BhCosmetics Haul ♥

Hello :)
I just wanted to share with you guys my BhCosmetics Haul that came in the mail yesterday. You can check my previous post for links to all items and to see the prices.

I really do recommend you check out bhcosmetics.com and get on their email list because they are ALWAYS having sales/deals. Their make up is affordable and good quality.

I havent used anything yet but i may do reviews on certain items if you guys want.
First thing is the 12 piece brush kit
 Comes in a cute clutch bag making it easy to travel with. 
 Brushes included 

 
Picture from bhcosmetics.com

I have to say im really impressed with these brushes. They are all so soft and pretty. I kind of didnt want to use them cause they are white and pink but oh well. I think this is a good set for beginners and advance make up users. It basically has every brush you need for your entire face. Some brushes can be used as concealer brushes as well. 

The next things I got were make up brush cleaner and make up remover wipes.
Since I havent used these I cant say if its worth it or not. Im mostly curious about the brush cleaner though cause my old brushes are so gross haha.
28 Color Neutral Palette
 As i said in my last post, I'm not really into bright colors for eyemake up anymore. Or i'm just lazy haha. I much rather have a clean neutral face and pink lips. So i figured this palette is perfect for that. I also think this is good for beginners at make up.
Theres a good mix of highlights, mattes and shimmer shades which i really like. Im really excited to use this and see what looks I can come up with. I might do a review on this showing different looks I create :o

Liquid Foundation in Hazelnut and Jumbo Concealer Pencil in Olive
Its really rare that I try new foundations and concealers. I'm so stuck on Maybelline products that I never give anything else a try haha. I did a swatch test on these and the concealer blended perfectly on my skin and I was worried it was going to be a bit light but it wasnt. The foundation at first looked so orange omg! I was so shocked but once blended it went really well with my skin. You only need a LITTLE pump seriously and I like that so i'm not wasting product. I dont ever use a lot of foundation anyway. I usually just put a dot on my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose and thats all i need for my entire face. Or ill just wear concealer and powder. I just dont like wearing heavy face make up especially in the summer time. 
Pencil Sharpener, Automatic Eyebrow Pencils in Black and Dark Brunette and Gel Liner in Onyx
 Basically just needed another pencil sharpener since i broke my last one by nyx lmao. Decided to also pick up a black gel liner since I only use gel liner so why not add another to my collection :D
The eyebrow pencils I really needed because im running out of my brown pencil and im too lazy to go to the store haha. So i bought these two since I use brown on the inner part and black on the 'tail part'. When i swatched these they were super soft and creamy and very light. I really love the fact its automatic and that the tip is like on a slant which is like using an angled eyeliner brush. 

And thats all :D
Ill probably update this weekend on some outfits I wore and also I wanted to do a fitness post :o!!
So look out for that :) 
Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. lovely haul! i have heard a lot of good things about bh cosmetics.. the eye shadow palette you got looks really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much new makeup! The brushes are adorable!!! I know what you mean about them being too pretty to use =P Also the eye shadow palatee looks so beginner friendly if that makes any sense, maybe I should start learning how to use them ><


    re: I agree that beauty of places get taken away when it's really busy and there are a lot of people >< Which is usually what happens if I travel during more popular seasons, I usually try to travel in fall or early spring, best time to visit disney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bhcosmetics is known to be pretty good by lots of people I follow on blogs and YouTube. I wanna try their eyeshadows soon too but their vibrant colorful ones. I didn't even know much about their foundations/concealers till now. though. I may give that a shot then :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...